On today’s episode, I have Colin Hunter. Colin is the CEO of Potential Squared (PI2), an international firm that specializes in creating “playgrounds” to disrupt the way people are led. Colin is also set to release his first book, “Be More Wrong: How Failure Makes You An Outstanding Leader” which uncovers the systems, habits, and practices you need to develop critical leadership skills
Colin and I discuss:
– 20 years of being in leadership development
– How his team uses actors and VR to fast track leader development
– a different perspective on how to leverage failure
– imposter syndrome & much more!
Check out this new episode, and make sure to leave a review!
– The Self Help Book: https://www.amazon.com/Self-Help-Book-Practical-Growing/dp/154451770X/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
– The Self Help Journal: https://www.amazon.com/Self-Help-Journal-Gratitude-Manifestation/dp/B08RHPTLHN/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=the+self+help+journal+jared+graybeal&qid=1620434522&s=books&sr=1-3
– The Sunday 6 Newsletter: www.jaredgraybeal.com