My mission is to encourage, educate and empower others to live happier, healthier lives. I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Behavioral Change Specialist, Crossfit Level 2 Trainer, and Corrective Exercise Specialist with an education in Marketing & Psychology from UNF.
I own and operate 2 companies. One of which is Superfit Foods, a healthy, subscription-based, fully-customizable meal prep company. The other is E3, a business consulting and marketing agency.
I’ve done a few cool things like exhibit Superfit Foods at Forbes Under 30, a TEDx Talk on Nutrition and Mental Health, and every day I get to work hard at doing what I love.
– Started my first business at 11 (illegitimate, of course)
– Everything I know about time management, I learned from being on house arrest for 2 years (2008-2012)
– My middle name is really Axl, after the lead singer of Guns N Roses
– Found my passion for fitness, and my faith, in jail (2008)
– The first career i was ever interested in was being a math teacher
MY CORE VALUES
Apply for mentorship calls, book me for your next speaking gig, get me on your podcast, or even book a shoot for modeling work. For all the details on how to collaborate, click below.